Monday, November 3, 2008

*One Month

I can't believe how fast the time has gone. My baby is a month old already! Is she not the cutest thing? I love her hair. I tried to use a little bit of gel to keep the curl and help it to lay down...yea didn't work! It just spiked right back up as soon as it was dry.

Today Madi had her one month check at the pediatrician. She weighed 9 lbs., 7 oz. and is now 22 in. long! She is just growing like a weed. She had her second Heb B shot today. She did really well. She only cried for a few seconds. Of course after all she has been through in her short little life, what is a quick poke in the thigh. Next month she will have to have several shots and I am sure that won't be fun, but the kid does great!

She is more awake these days. Especially at 4am when she gets up to eat. She just thinks it's time to be awake. I would appreciate if she would go back to sleep at this point, but it takes a while for me to get her to feel the same way. She has such a cute smile. I am totally in love!

I was watching "Jon & Kate + 8" today. I am so glad that I just have one! :) I love just getting to love on her. To hold her, bath her, take her places with me. She is my little buddy. Poor Sadie... she is so jealous! She just watches me holding Madi! I feel so bad, and I try to give her loves every time that someone else is holding Madi, but it's still really hard on her to share. Hopefully she will still loves me, but I know this is hard on her!

1 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

I knew that outfit was going to be the cutest thing ever. She is adorable!