Friday, October 31, 2008

*First Halloween


Happy Halloween! My little pumpkin was a pumpkin for Halloween. She spent most of the day sleeping in her Halloween costume...but she looked awfully cute! Here are some pictures of my cute babe in her costume.



















Today we had a bath in the bath tub. Madison LOVED it. I have only given her sponge baths until today, and she Hates baths. She would cry the whole time we were having a bath. However today I put her whole body in the water in the bath tub and she loved it. She kicked her legs and wiggled her little body. As she did this she looked around like she was really enjoying herself! She didn't even cry, until I took her out and then she realized she was naked again. She really doesn't like being naked!

Here are a few other really cute Halloween themed pictures of my cute babe. We got some really cute onesie and here she is to model them for you....



I can't believe how much she has changed! Four weeks ago today she was born. How my life has changed in the last four weeks. I am starting to get the hang of being a mom, but we are definately still on Madison's timetable and not mine, but we're getting there. I love being a mom! What a wonderful experience! How blessed I am for this experience and to get to be Madison's mom.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

She is such a little doll! Thanks for sharing your fashion show. You and Brice both look so happy. I'm glad you're loving your new lifestyle.

Krystal said...

What a cute pumpkin! It is crazy how fast time goes. Take lots and lots of pictures. I look back at the day my two were born and it makes you so happy/sad to see how much they have grown. She looks so cute in her Halloween clothes. IT is so fun to dress these little ones. The problem is when you have a girl everything is cute. Good luck with that. Being a mom is the best. She's beautiful!

Norma =^.,.^= said...

Yay! Some pictures!! Waaaay cute! She's looking great, as are you!

kristin said...

how cute does she look! I love the ghost outfit too! She is so cute!