Thursday, November 6, 2008

*Being a Mom!

Today was a great day. The only real things I accomplished today were taking Sadie for a walk, making dinner and being a Mom. I got to hold my daughter all day. She only sleeps and is happy when I am holding her. In fact when she falls asleep and I put her in her bed, it only takes her a few minutes to realize that I am no longer holding her. Nothing gets done, but I do get to hold her and that is just magical.
What an incredible experience to get to be a mother! Just to get to watch her grow, breath, live! How lucky I am to have this experience. One day I hope to get on a schedule! To get done more then just taking a shower and putting on clean underwear! :) Until then, I will just enjoy every minute that I get to hold my little princess!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

It's ok with time things get done, and really the most important thing to be is a mom, so your doing it right! I love that picute of her at one month. She is just so cute! I understand why you hold her all day. These little ones are our life, and they grow up so fast that holding them all the time is what you'll look back on and love/miss. So do it often, do it always, and love doing it.

kristin said...

I can't believe she is one month! And enjoy this time- soon it flies by and they are to CHubby to hold! Cam is already 20 lbs and barely 6 months! yikes

Shy Little Violets said...

Ok, you need to get a pea pod for her, it's a sling. Slings are great and you can use them up until they are 1 and 2 years as they can covert with their growth. Just a suggestion, I always loved mine. Owen loved my movement and that's why he wouldn't fall asleep unless I was holding him or carrying him in the sling.