Today was a very special day for our little family. Today was the day that we blessed Madison. It was incredible. We chose to have her blessing this weekend because my brother Aaron and his family were coming up for Thanksgiving. It was really important to both Brice and I to have my brother and his family here as well.
Brice was a bit on the nervous side to give this blessing. I would have been too!!! Aaron was really great when he told Brice that he would be right by his side and whisper in his ear if he said something wrong. Stage fright can make you forget LOTS of things. It was such an awesome experience to listen to Brice as he used his Priesthood to bless our beautiful daughter. For so many years I have waited for this to happen to me. It was all a little surreal as I sat there listening to the things the Lord would have him say.
What a special day! We had so many friends and family there to support us and our little family. After church we had a little open house here at our house. How grateful I am to all my family.
Madison's dress was BEAUTIFUL!!! My sister Alicia made it for us and it turned out gorgeous!! Here is a picture of it! Thanks sis, it turned out absolutely fabulous!!!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
*Blessing Day
Posted by Catherine at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment