Today I went to get my hair done. Brice's list of things to do was growing by the minute!!! He had to move everything out of the "crap room". When I got home he had everything out of the soon to be guest room. Brice had gone back to Home Depot, we went last night after dinner to get all the stuff we needed to put the bathroom together. To bad I forgot to pick up the paint after they mixed it! We got home and Brice said "where's the paint!!" WHOOPS!!
Anyway, my mom had called this morning with a mechanical problem. Brice dropped everything that he was doing and went up to rescue her. He took Sadie with him so she could hang out with her sister. It was kinda nice not to have her under foot wanting to be pet every few minutes. Madison was not being to cooperative with letting me get to painting. Every time I would get her to sleep and put her in her bed, she would shortly wake up and want to be held by me.
Brice also decided that he didn't have enough on his plate. He decided that we needed to replace our microwave with one that went over our stove. When he pulled the hood down he found yet again another example of what great workmanship went into building this house. Instead of cutting the sheet rock and putting in an outlet box, the builders just punched a hole (literally) in the sheet rock and pulled the wire through.
However, it does look really great. I'm glad to have this project done as well. It will give me a lot more counter space (once I clean off the top of the old microwave and move it off the counter. What a busy weekend it's been!! No wonder we are both tired and sore!! It looks great babe! You did a great job!

0 comments:
Post a Comment