Thursday, November 20, 2008

*The Giant Laundary Basket


So I spent all this time finding the perfect crib. I drug Brice to more then one store, multiple times. Well...Madison has only slept in it twice so far. We found it is just to big for her and she doesn't stay asleep. Brice suggested we put her in her swing that is snug and she doesn't have a lot of room to get lost in. So since about night number 3 at home she has slept in her swing, and she loves it. She sleeps really well in it, about 5 hours a night.

The other day I had a lot of laundary to do. My sister had given me a bunch of hand-me-down's that I had gone through and washed, plus a lot of other stuff. So I just kept empting the laundary basket of clean clothes into Madi's crib. Brice walked into Madi's room and was quite shocked to see the crib so full. He then called it my giant laundary basket and said he was glad to see the crib was getting some use!! :) Hey...who has time to fold laundary? I'd rather be holding my baby!!!

0 comments: