We are blessing Madison on Sunday the 30th, afterwards we are having a little open house here. There is nothing like inviting a ton of people over to your house to spur you on to finishing all the little projects you keep procrastinating!
Before I got married I had a guest room and an office upstairs. Once I got pregnant we changed the guest room into the nursery. Well by the time we got the nursery together I was right in the middle of being pregnant and not having a ton of energy. So we took everything from the guest room (minus the bed) and shoved it into the office (otherwise referred to as the "crap" room). I have just kept the door closed on this room, because I don't want to deal with it!!! :)
Well I know that people will want to come and see the nursery when they are here for the open house so I didn't want to have to keep the door closed and warn them not to open the door for fear the room would fall out on them!!! So I told Brice that this weekend we had to get the guest room put together. This was more work for me then Brice. Seeing as I had a TON of crap to sort though. We are moving our office downstairs into our crazy little unfinished room off our family room. One day soon we will get this room finished. Anyway here is a before picture. Hopefully it will be a guest room soon!!!
Mom came over today to go to Park City with me. It was very nice to have her company, but it was also great once we got home. She held Madison while I was working in my "crap" room. I don't know who was more comfortable...Mom or Madison. They both look pretty comfy to me!
When Brice got home I told him that he had a lot of "honey do's" to do tomorrow. I was talking to him while working feverishly getting things thrown away, filed away and packed away. We were going to dinner so I was trying to finish before going. I finished what I was doing and walked into the hall to find Brice in the bathroom. He had taken off the mirror, light fixture. I said "What are you doing?" We talked about painting the bathroom to match Madi's room, with yellow walls and bead board. Brice said "We have got to get this bathroom done too." I paniced a little thinking of all the things I need to get done in the next week. I guess I'll be spending tomorrow painting!!! Help!!!
Anyway... thanks mom for holding Madi. It was nice to be able to get something done!

0 comments:
Post a Comment