Thursday, November 27, 2008

*First Thanksgiving

I can't believe the time has past. Could it really be Thanksgiving already! Aaron and Kristen arrived Tuesday night. We went up to visit with them at Mom's. Payden LOVED on Madi! Kristen was getting her loves in too! It was nice to see them, I'm so glad they are here.

We went to Thanksgiving at my family's this year. We got to Alicia's shortly after 2. Dinner was around 3pm. Aaron, Kristen and the kids were already there. As I walked up to the door the kids came running to the door like they normally do. Payden came with them so excited to see Madison. She said "OH!! Madison is soo cute!" I could hardly get in the door. All the cousins were so excited to see their newest little cousin!

They all were sad to see that Madison was asleep when we got there. Brice and I went in to say hello to everyone. All of the kids were so impatient for Madi to wake up, I went over to her car seat to check on her. As I lifted the blanket that I had over the car seat to check on her, her eyes fluttered. Payden saw this and said "OH!! She's waking up!" as she pushed her little finger into Madi's eye!!! I then decided it would be safer for her to finish her nap in my arms!! :) When she did wake up she was such a hit! Everyone was wanting to hold her. Here are some pictures of our day:

This is the only picture of Carson I could get. He kept telling me "you can take a picture of me tomorrow!!!"

Kristen loving on my little baby girl!

Payden and Madi

Kaleb and Madi

My cute little Payden, getting so big! She turned 4 last week! It really was a nice day! So nice to have all our family together!

0 comments: