Friday, November 28, 2008

*Black Friday

For the first time I went shopping the day after Thanksgiving. I went with my sister and sister-in-law. I am NOT a shopper. I went to get ideas (from those who are shoppers) and for the social aspect! We didn't do the crazy 4 am thing. Infact we didn't even get out of the car until after the doors were open. We went to Tai Pan. It was fun to be with the girls.

We spent so much time at Tai Pan that we didn't go to any other store. We meet up with Aaron and their kids, and Brice and Madi, and went to breakfast. Alicia could have gone onto other stores and eaten an early lunch. However Kristen and I were both hungry. Plus I had told Brice I would be back in time to go to breakfast with him. Brice LOVES going out to breakfast!

After breakfast Brice and I went to RC Willey's. We have been eyeing the new LG front loader washing machines. Today we bought them!! I am so excited. The washing machine I have belonged to Nate. The one that I bought over 10 years ago is sitting off to the side of it, it needs to have it's belt replaced. So I am excited to have brand new ones. I guess I really am a grown up. One of these days I'm going to get a grown up bed too!! One day, uh honey? I love my new washer and dryer!!

0 comments: