Sunday, November 23, 2008

*Take two!

For the second week in a row, I have drug my sweet cousin Melinda out into the cold to snap some family pictures. This morning we even had frost!! Poor little Madison. Last week we met to do some, I did her family and then she did us. However by the time we got to us the light was really bright and we just didn't get all the shots that I wanted. So I called Melinda and begged her to met us again! She is so sweet! We got some great shots! I found a really neat frame that says: "FAMILY: The love of a family is Life's greatest blessing". I can't wait to put all my great pictures in it and hang it on my wall. Here are a few of my favorites.

To see the rest of them, you will just have to come to my house. As Brice and I were looking through them he said to me "why didn't you tell me to smile?" To which I replied "Well, we were having pictures, I thought that would be a given!" Brice doesn't love having pictures taken, I guess I should just be glad he was there! Thanks Melinda, for playing two weeks in a row! Let's do it again soon!!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Those are such great pictures! What a sweet family you have! Thanks for sharing.

kristin said...

Look how cute your little family is!! you guys are so cute!

Krystal said...

You look so good. What a cute family you have! She is so sweet and beautiful in all of them. I love her bows. It's so fun having a girl. It looks like she is set with all those hand me downs! That is so nice, and really fun. I bet you just love playing dress up with her. I still can't get over her hair. She is just so adorable.