Today we went and met my cousins Jessie and Melinda, and their little boy Owen to do some family pictures. Melinda and I had talked and decided that we would take turns taking each others family pictures. We met at Memory Grove early this morning. We decided to do theirs first since Madi was asleep and Owen was awake and happy at the minute. You never know how long these little kids attention span is good for! Little Owen is so cute, such a cute little family. Here are some of their pictures....

Anyway, we got some great shots of them. It then came time for us. By this time the sun was really high in the sky and it was bright. Our pictures didn't turn out quite a good because of the lighting. Here are a few of ours though that I really like....
I might have to grab Melinda to take a few more. It was really fun to be with them though. I love my family... I have such a great one! Once we finished taking pictures I handed Madi over to Melinda to hold. Melinda and Jesse are waiting a bit longer to have another baby, but Melinda was aching to hold her! Owen was really cute with Madi, he even decided she was worthy of a kiss. What a doll!
Thanks Melinda for playing with us today!!! You are so great and I love you so very much. I am so glad that we have become friends!!! Let's get together again soon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment