Monday, December 1, 2008

*First day back

Today was my first day back to work. It was hard, but not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I didn't cry! I wasn't even that upset, other then the fact that I missed my baby! I think I felt okay about things for a couple of reasons. 1st...Mom had her. Mom came here to the house to watch her, and it's my mom! Who better to watch her then my mom? 2nd...I am only going back to work for a month! (Well..keep reading!) So things weren't as bad as I thought it was going to be, thank goodness!

Anyway... I went back today thinking that I would only be working for Dec. and then be done with BCJ. Kevin was in the office today and asked me to come into his office and talk to him. He then offered me the option of continuing to work one to two days a week. I can come on whatever days work for my sitters, and if it doesn't work one week to come in.. then I don't have to come in. He will pay me a per day wage. Of course I said YES!!! So it looks as if I will still be working here! I think it will be a good thing. I'll keep you posted!

0 comments: