Friday, June 4, 2010

*Undeniable

Thursday morning I awoke to what I thought was Madison making noise. After the second time I heard it I drug my tired body from my bed to get her. It was then that I noticed the noise wasn't coming from the hallway or the direction of her room. It was coming from outside my window. It sounded like the calling of a young lamb. I went to my window to look out. A couple in our ward just got some pygmy goats and I thought thats what it sounded like. I really didn't think you would be able to hear them at our house though. Brice said "you have a rooster!"

NO!

Yesterday it happened again! CRAP! I couldn't deny it! It was coming not only from MY backyard, but MY chicken coop! CRAP! Then Brice got out of bed to go get Madison. I said "it's the chickens!" He looked at me.... "I know!" He didn't have to say anything more. I knew what he was thinking!

"You know what that means don't you?", I said.

reply: "No what?"

me: "got to go to IFA tomorrow to get more chicks! I gotta have my egg layers!" Brice just rolled his eyes and got back in bed.

0 comments: