Monday, June 7, 2010

*FINALLY!!!!

So for many years I have been taking pictures of families, friends and even a few weddings. For about 4 or so years I have known that it is a talent the Lord has given me to use as a source of income as well as for some reason so far only the Lord understands. Brice has been pushing me towards this since we first met practically and finally he was tired of my lack of action. I took some family pictures of a dear family that I love last week and after sitting on the couch looking and commenting on them Brice said "You need to make an ad on KSL. I said "I will, but not know cause I am falling asleep". The next day I got an email requesting some information on photographing a wedding. I then had to go look on KSL to see what he had said. The girl wanted to see some of my work so last night (technically it still is Sunday night because I haven't been to bed) I created my Photo Blog. If you know anyone needing pictures, please pass them the address. I have a ton more photos to add to it! LIFE....I need more time!

0 comments: