I want to be a runner. I don't know why. I don't really particularly like running, but last week it hit me that I want to be a runner. I have many friends that are runners. People have given me advise on how to start running. This is my major problem, besides motivation, TIME.I don't really have the time to do it. I need to be exercising. I keep gaining back weight because I sit at a desk for 8 hours a day and I am not a good eater! So tell me, when I am only getting an average of 4 hours of sleep at night, how to convince my tired, old, worn-out body out of bed an hour earlier so that I can run!
But I want to do it!
I am going to have to somehow find a way to add this to my life. It makes me feel bad whenever I leave the house to walk, run or ride my bike. Sadie just barks and barks and barks because she so badly wants to come. If she had better hips and knees, and an attention span for more than just the next blade of grass it might be different.
Anyway.. I will keep you posted on this! If you have any suggestions on getting started, you know how to get past the "I hate this!" part.. let me know.

1 comments:
You can do it! One thing to keep in mind is that the more you do it, the easier it is....its just getting over that initial hump of doin it! Good luck!!!
Post a Comment