Tonight when I got home from work I then started on my household duties. I made dinner - really wanted to go out to dinner, but trying to be good on what I eat and trying to save money. Madison wants to be held once I get home. This makes it really hard to get anything done. She kept getting my chopper out of the cupboard so I finally put a piece of lettuce in and asked her to "chop" it for me. She was so happy to help.
Mom had been down today to watch Madi today so she stayed for dinner. After dinner I then cleaned up the kitchen (with mom's help) and then turned my attention to the outside. I wanted to get my tree planted. Tired of watering it twice a day! lol
I wish I would have taken a before picture. I think of these things often, but never when I could take the picture. Anyway, I had to dig the dead tree out first. The hardest part was digging the grass up that had grown around it. The whole dirt area in my picture here was full of grass. So I got the old tree out and the new tree in. As I was working on my tree Louie crowed! Like the real thing. :) He really is becoming a mean dude. I need to decide what I am going to do with him. I don't want him to hurt my Madi.
While I was working on my tree Madison was being such a helper. She was using the dog poop scoop and was picking up the poops. She kept bringing pieces and putting it in my garbage. She is such a good kid!
I then took Madison in and gave her a tub. She was so ready for bed. Such a tired kid. I got her in her bed, she hardly even fussed when I put her in her crib. Now.. time to type! Really I love this new schedule I am keeping! I hope it ends soon!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
*Things accomplished today
Posted by Catherine at 11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment