Wednesday, June 23, 2010

*First crush

Tonight after dinner my lovely assistant Madison and I went to do our nightly inspection of the yard and the chickens. We went out and let the chickie's out. They love to walk around the yard and do their own inspection. The chicks are hilarious! The run and flap their wings. So cute. Tonight I had to finally put Sadie in the house because she kept chasing them. Poor chickens!





We then went in the front. I was pulling weeds out of my flower beds when I saw the most AMAZING rose. I had to take a double take to see it. It is a pink and red rose on my red rose bush. I couldn't believe the symmetry!



I looked up from my amazing flower to see this.....


Madison loves, okay she likes, the boy next door! His name is Alex and I believe that he is about 20ish. Every time she sees him pull in or out if the garage she waves to him. She will often walk over to their garage door and knock on it. Well tonight she went straight for the front door. By the time I had gotten over to her she had already knocked on the door. Alex came to the door. He said he was wondering what was making the small knocking sound on his door. He was quite surprised to see Madi. I told him that Madi has a crush on him. He just laughed! It was really funny. Brice doesn't like the fact that I am calling it a crush, but what else do you call it? To funny.

1 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

That is the most amazing flower i've ever seen! Your chickies are darling and so is your maddi!