Friday, May 14, 2010

*Piggy Tails

Madison has a large head. We found this out when she was about five or six months old. She has great hair to cover this beautiful head of hers. It's thick and getting longer. At the ends it has just a slight curl to it. Love it! It is getting longer as I said and so I wanted to try doing piggy tails, full head pig tails not just the partial ones that I do. So...





I guess Madison's biggest problem is that I am such a perfectionist! However with a little wiggler they didn't exactly end up even. I couldn't even attempt to redo them she was not going to have it!


This next picture is Madison telling me she is done! As she tries to put the lens cap cover on my camera! :)






Me and my baby! Man I love this kiddo! She is so stinking cute.


0 comments: