Tonight when I got home from work there were 7 cars in my front yard. Only two of which belong to us. I guess by the time I pulled up that put the number up to 8, but anyway....
With Brice being out of work he has been doing quite a bit of what I call "driveway mechanic's" trying to make some money. Brice has been a mechanice a good part of his life, but had grown tired of "twisting wrentches". Luckily for us he has this talent/skill especially at this time. With doing all of this work he needs a few new tools every now and again. Tonight he needed a grease gun. So off to Sears we went.
While Brice was looking at tools Madi was searching the isles! Of course she spotted the shopping carts as we walked in the door. I got past the ones right at the door, but there was an empty one sitting at the end of an isle and that was it! Do you think I could help stear though? You are right...NO WAY MAN!!! Everytime I would even touch the cart to straighten it out or guide it she would push my hand away! Little miss independent! Yes, I know that I am in so much trouble! The funny part was she would stop when something caught her eye and would put it in the shopping cart. Crazy little kiddo! I do love her though!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
*LIttle Miss Independent
Posted by Catherine at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment