When I was a little girl playing with my dolls I would play that they were pulling at my legs wanting my attention. I couldn't wait for the day when I would have a baby of my own who only wanted me! Well....that time has arrived and I had NO idea how time consuming it would be! I have found a couple of things that help me to have my hands free. This is my snuggle me! I have a sling also that Madi cuddles in.
I have also learned to do a lot of things with Madi on my lap. She is quite the little apprentice! What can I say, it takes me quite a bit longer to get stuff done, however I wouldn't give her back for all the free time or money in the world! I love it!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
*Me and my shadow!
Posted by Catherine at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love your carrier, looks so cuddly for your sweetie.
Post a Comment