Thursday, January 1, 2009

*2009

WOW!!! I still remember the Y2K scare. Can it really be 2009! I got to spend the whole day with my baby and my honey. What a great way to start the New Year. Brice and I are definitely OLD... we didn't do any real "ringing" in of the new year. In fact Brice feel asleep before 10, he woke back up before midnight, but there was no partying it out on the town. What can I say, our partying days are over! Now we are just adjusting to life with a cute little baby.

Tonight we went and saw "Marley & Me". Such a cute movie! We laughed so hard, and of course we cried. Even Brice shed a tear or two! I would definitely recommend this movie. Brice and I read the book and loved it. The movie follows quite well. We were so excited when we heard they were making it into a movie. We have been trying to see it since the day after Christmas. We finally got to it today!

It made me very sad at the end! It made me think of how hard it will be when my Sadie passes away. It will be so hard for me! It has been really hard on Sadie having this new little baby to share me with. She is such a great dog and so loving toward Madi. Whenever Madison cries Sadie goes and gets a toy and brings it to her trying to make her happy. It really is sweet! Last January when Sadie was about to go in for surgery... I had to make an impression of her paw just in case she didn't come out of it! Anyway... no matter when the time comes that my Sadie goes to Heaven...it will be such a hard time for me! and Brice, and by then I'm sure Madison will be totally in love with her too!

ANYWAY.... Happy New Year. Here's to hoping that 2009 is a great year for all. It looks this could be an interesting year for us! I will try to keep you all up to date (within reason) with our adventures!!! keep reading folks!

2 comments:

Chio said...

I had to share with you my loss after reading this. My Sadie passed away last March. So, this brought tears to my eyes. I will not be able to see that movie!

Thanks for sharing your blog with me, I enjoyed reading it and seeing your pictures.

Jill

Krystal said...

Come on where are those 1st christmas pictures of that cute little Madi? I bet it was so fun for you guys. The holidays are always better with kids around. As for that movie, I loved it. I'm not a dog person, but I cried too. It was a good one. Well i hope life is good. Happy New Year!