Happy Birthday to me!!! Holy Cow, another year older! It has been a quick year, birthday and 2008 all together! I didn't work today and Brice took the day off too! We had a nice little sleep-in, I got to cuddle with my two favorite people! As I was cuddling with Madi I was thinking of my birth day and my mom! Being a mom has changed my life! I was thinking of how much I love Madi and how she has added to my life. It made me think how much my mom loves me!
We then went to breakfast (Brice's favorite thing!) This afternoon Brice ran his errands, I ran mine and then we met back up at home. Mom came down (she was going to go to dinner with us, but wasn't feeling so good and didn't want to get us sick) to give me my gift. She and Brice gave me the pedant that matches the ear rings and ring Brice gave me. It is really beautiful. Alicia came by and gave me a card and gift certificate. She loved on my little Madi for a bit and then had to go back to her life!
Brice took me to dinner tonight at the Cheesecake Factory. YUMMY!!! Aaron came into town last night for work, he came by to see me! He went against our pact and bought me a Christmas present. I actually have to thanks Kristen for that. I happened to point something out while shopping with her after Thanksgiving and she picked up on that one!!! Tricky little sister! Have to watch her from now on!!! Aaron was hoping to come to dinner with us, but couldn't get out of a business dinner he had to go to, or so he says!!!
All in all it has been a nice day! Right now my little daughter is asleep on my lap as I type this. What a perfect way to end my day, sitting on the couch with my honey and holding my sweet little one!! She has added so much to my life! Thanks babe for making my birthday a great one, and for spending it with me. I love you so much!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
*Happy Birthday to ME!
Posted by Catherine at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, late. I am so glad to read about your family and how happy you all are. I hope your holidays are the best ever. By the way, Madi is BEATUIFUL!!!!!
Happy Birthday! It looks like it's been a good year for you. I hope they are all this good, and full of blessings. You are such a good person, and I'm so happy for you, and glad you have someone to love and care for you. I'm also really glad you have a beautiful little girl to hold, love, and enjoy life with. It sounds like it was a good day, thanks to that cute little family of yours. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment