Monday, December 8, 2008

*Melinda and Owen

Today was Madi's first day with Melinda and Owen. I am so grateful to Melinda for taking care of my baby. Melinda has one child, Owen who will be 2 in March. He is such a cute little guy. I dropped Madi off this morning and headed on my way. **I can't say enough how grateful I am for these 2 women in my life, Mom and Melinda. It's so wonderful to know my Madi I so well taken care of while I am away. I love you both!!**

This is the last week I will be working full time outside of my home. It's a hard thing physically and emotionally getting ready and going to work when you have a new baby! I am so grateful that I will not have to do it much longer. I am amazed my these women that do it! It is really the workout before you even get to work! Just getting out the door with a feed/clothed/semi-happy child is quite the feat!

Anyway...Melinda did a wonderful job taking care of my little one. Madi was fed, diaper changed and well on her way to a nap when I got there to pick her up! However little Owen wasn't quite so fond of sharing his mommy today! (Sadie can complete empathize with you Owen!) Melinda told me that Owen didn't take a nap today because he was afraid that she would love on Madi to much, and he wouldn't be there to get those loves! Then about an hour before I got there to pick Madi up Owen would walk over to the door and look out it then back at Melinda and say "Baby go home?" how cute is that!!?? Thanks Melinda for loving my baby for me while I am away!

1 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

it's good for him! I loved it anyway!