Wednesday, December 10, 2008

*7 Hours

Madison slept 7 hours straight last night. I put her to bed at 10 and she didn't wake up until after 6am. I still woke up at 4:30 wondering if she was still breathing (it's amazing how often I worry about that!!) but she was in her little bed just snoozing away! She's getting closer to sleeping completely through the night! YEA!

Today I didn't go to work. Mom has not been feeling well, and my dear sweet cousin has taken Madi for the last two days. However with a large family Christmas party this week, she needed some time to get ready and so I didn't have a babysitter today. I got to sleep in, it was wonderful! When Madi did start to stir I went and got her and put her in bed with me. (I know the "experts" say you shouldn't do this, but I love snuggling with my little baby!!!) She and I snuggled and slept for another 2 hours!!! (Sorry honey you had to go earn us a living!!)

It was such a nice day to get to spend playing mommy! I love this job! It's the best job in the whole world! No wonder I don't want to work full time anymore! Just a few more days of this everyday thing and then I am done! In a few years from now I'll probably be begging to get a job and get out of the house, but for now there is nothing else I want to do, but be with my baby!


***I'm playing catch up on my blog. It's been so long since I have written. So I am just going to jam out some entries and then add pictures later!! It's amazing how a little baby can busy up your day!

3 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

Forget the experts! You do what feels good and there is nothing that feels better than cuddeling with your baby.

Shy Little Violets said...

I would know, She and I had a cuddle while you were at work

Kristin said...

Never listen to the EXPERTS! That is my great mother advice for you. You are the only EXPERT on your baby.