Wednesday, December 3, 2008

*2 Months Old

My little baby is 2 months old!!! Where has the time gone? I love this little baby! She is so much fun. It's such a great job, this motherhood thing. In 13 years I am probably going to have to reread this and remind myself of this, but for the minute I am loving it!!



Madi has such a cute smile and a fun little laugh! I am having a hard time getting any thing done in the house, but what do you do? I love holding her and cuddling with her. She loves to have a bath..she kicks her little legs. What fun she is!



I can't believe how quickly she is growing! When I look at her picture from just a month ago she has changed so much! She is getting so big! Today at her Dr. visit Madi was 11 lbs. 9 oz., 23 3/4 in., and her head was 41 cm. She is in the 95th percentile. What a beautiful little girl! I love her!



0 comments: