Saturday, December 6, 2008

*Mary did you know?

I have always been amazed by Mary, and the faith she must have had inorder to carry and give birth to the Christ child. I am sure there are many worries that she had and fears! I can't even imagine what she went through and what it must have been like for her. This year has brought a whole new reality to me of what life might have been like for her! What was it like to have to give birth in a stable? How did becoming a mother change her life?





There is a Christmas song called "Mary did you know?" It asks the question of did Mary know that she had given birth to the Son of God, and did she know that He had come to earth to give His life for all of us.

I have had a similar experience this year. As I look at my sweet little baby I wonder...What will she do? Who will she become? Who will she influence and what are her talents?

It is an amazing thing to become a mother. It changes your life is so many ways. I just hope that I can help Madison to grow up and do what she has been sent here to do. As I watch her grow and change I wonder what her life will be like! I am so excited to be a part of her life and see what/who she becomes!

0 comments: