Saturday, October 11, 2008

*Gaining Weight!

I think the only time in a girls life when she is happy about gaining weight, is from the time you are first born until about 12!!! :)


Madi is up 4 ounces today! That is great for 2 days. We are very happy. We will keep up with the plan at hand. It really makes for a lot of work! I feed, then I pump, then I hold and comfort Madi, and then I start all over again. It makes getting out of the house and going somewhere really hard! :) Hopefully my body will start producing better!

This is a picture of the feeding contraption I use to supplement Madi. It has a small little tube that I use to tape on my breast. We don't want Madison drinking from a bottle yet. This tubing also works nicely to connect to Madi's pacifier. This way Brice can feed her or I have even rigged it up on her car seat for a feeding on the go! The things you do for your kids.



0 comments: