Sunday, October 5, 2008

*Visitors

We are doing great!! We have had great visits from lots of friends and family. How could you not want to come see this cute baby face???!!! Just thought I'd add some pictures... Oh she is so cute! I could hold her all day long. They keep coming in at night asking if I am ready to send her to the nursery. I know I should be sleeping all I can (wont be time for that in days to come) but I just can't get enough of her!Proud Daddy and his girlCan you see why I want to hold her all night long?

1 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture makes me cry, she is absolutely beautiful. I can't stand it. I can't believe all that you went through, I didn't hear this story about you having to go to PCH, i'm so sorry, that's not what you want when you're recovering from major surgery. I hope everything is mellowing out now.