This picture is a little on the blurry side, but I had to post it! Sadie is so great with Madison! The first night that Madi and I were home, Madi started to cry and Sadie was up and into her room before I could even sit up in bed. She came back, got a toy, and on her way back to Madi's room (to share the toy and let Madi know it was okay) she looked at me like "are you coming?" I thought this picture was so sweet. Sadie was down on the floor looking up at us on the bed and she just wanted to be a part of things. Brice put her on the bed and she sat so tenderly on the bed. When we put Madison against her she didn't even move! I can't wait for Madi to grow up and play with Sadie. Sadie is just going to be such a good friend for her!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
*Friends already
Posted by Catherine at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment