Today we ventured out to take Sadie for a walk. It was quite cold so I got Madi all bundled up! She lookes so cute and snuggly that I just had to take a picture!
Sadie was really excited to go for a walk this morning. Sadie and I would go for a walk every morning. So it has been really hard for her to not get to go every morning. This morning when I said to her, "Sadie... should we go for a walk?" Her little ears perked right up. Then she stared jumping up and was so excited.
Sadie was really cute as we walked the neighborhood. She stayed right by the stroller and kept looking up at me, making sure Madi was okay. It was cute. Sadie has alway been a fan of little kids and she has been no different with Madi. I think it will be so fun to watch these two over the next few months and years. I know they are just going to be the best of friends.
We didn't do to much else today. Just enjoyed each other. I am loving being a mom! What an awesome experience. I have the cutest little girl. Saide is still having a hard time with sharing my attention, but Madi is a great addition to our family.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
*All bundled up!!!!
Posted by Catherine at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment