Today was such a fun day!!! Today I had 2 baby showers!! My first shower was given to me by two very sweet friends in my ward Kathleen Anderson and her totally awesome daughter Brooke Booth! It was a ward/neighbors shower. It was so fun and I was so spoiled!! I got so many wonderful clothes, hand made blankets, toys, books, lots of baby essentials!!! They served a really yummy quiche, muffins, a yogurt bar (yogurt with granola, and fresh fruits), o.j. and water! It was so much fun. I have tons of pictures (i will have to add them later). It was so much fun, and I have such great neighbors and friends!!! It was fun to get to visit with each of them.
Mom and I then came home, unloaded my loot, got stuff all together and headed to my good friend Kari's house. She and Mom were giving me a friends shower. We got there and got all set up and then friends started arriving!! What a lucky baby I am having! I got so many great gifts. I am so spoiled. I loved today. I have so many great fiends... the only problem was not being able to visit a lot longer with each of them! What a great day!!
Mom and I came home and unloaded once again. It was fun to get to show Brice all the fun, awesome stuff we got! Mom then went home, after spending the day with me, and Brice and I went to get some dinner! What a fun day! Thanks to all my friends and neighbors for all their generosity. Thanks for making me and my sweet baby feel so spoiled! Now we are ready for baby! Come baby, come!!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
*Party, Party, Party!
Posted by Catherine at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Usually you only get this the first baby so live it up! The showers were the fun part. It really takes the load off what you have to buy, and oh it can get expensive. I checked out your online registry and passed the info on to the family. I didn't get you anything off your registry but they are things that are cute and safe for your baby. I can't wait till it's our turn to spoil you!
Sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I could of been there. What a lucky girl, it sounds like she is all taken care of. I need your address so I can send you something. SHe's not 100% ready without something from me!!! ha ha. NO really what is your address? HOpe everything goes good. Can't wait to see her. By the way I still have not seen pictures of her room yet. Whats up with that?
Post a Comment