Sunday, September 14, 2008

*My SO cute nursery!!! It's finished (almost!)

So this past weekend Brice and I finished the nursery (minus one or two more things we need to do, but for the most part it's done)! It is so dang stinkin' cute. Every time I walk by I have to look in! I keep telling Brice how cute it is, and then he just smiles at me. He tells me that I have told him how cute it is, but I just have to make sure he knows!!! In case he has forgotten to take a look as he passed by. (Here are some cute pictures!) Sorry... i needed to edit them a little, but didn't have that much desire at the minute, so sorry for the big ole light there!This picture here is the wallpaper boarder. This is what her bedding looks like. It is so cute. It says princess on it. This isn't the best picture of it, but the walls are so cute with it on there.
You are all welcome to come by and check it out for yourselves and see how cute it looks. Now it just needs a cute little girl to be sleeping in there! I can't wait til she comes. Come baby, come!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

So cute! You don't love her or anything!!! No you did a really good job, and she will love it. It is so fitting with all that pink and purple. What a luck girl she is. I can't wait to see her now. So how many day? It really is the best blessing god has to give. YOu are going to make such a perfect mom,and she is going to be so blessed to have you. Congrats!

Angela Talbot said...

omg, your nursery is so cute!! I love it...I'm really going to miss you at work! Enjoy your time w/ your daughter and I'll be checking in w/ you!