Friday, September 12, 2008

*The Man that is MINE!!

Okay… I really married a gem. On my way home from work I called Brice. He told me that I couldn’t come home for an hour, or I would ruin his surprise! This actually was good for me! I had a couple of errands that I needed to run so I went to go do what I needed to do. While still in the middle of my first errand, Brice called me to tell me that I could come home. When I did get home I walked in and the house smelt clean. Brice has come home from work and done house work before. However this time he had something else to tell me.

A month or so ago I made comment on how I wanted to deep clean the house before the baby comes, but I just don’t have the energy or desire! Brice told me that he was going to hire a cleaning crew to come and clean, but I freaked out cause of all the clutter I have laying around. Brice said to me as I walked in tonight “I hired a cleaning crew, they have come in today and cleaned the house from top to bottom. You can’t complain or stop me cause they have already come and gone!”

He is really so thoughtful. He knows this has been something that I have wanted to have done before the baby comes, clean the base boards, scrub behind the toilets…you know all the nesting things every woman wants done before she brings her first child home. I just haven’t had the energy. He has them set up to come once a month for as long as I want. They call a day or two before they come to make sure you need them to come, and you can either cancel or say “yes come!” Could I ask for anyone better? He is such a sweet heart and always looking for ways to make me happy and make my life easier!! I love you honey. Thanks for being so wonderful to me!!!

I had a couple of friends ask me who he called. Since I am not technology savy... I will just have to spell it out for you. The company name was American Housekeeping. Their web site is http://www.cleanhouseusa.com/ and the phone number is 801-967-5454 in SL. They did a great job and I would recommend them!!!

0 comments: