Saturday, September 20, 2008

*Family is BEST!!

My mom has one sibling.. a sister named Suzanne. She has always been my favorite aunt, and so special to me! She has always been so supportive of me. I remember calling her to tell her that I was FINALLY getting married. From the other end of the phone she said, crying "I'm jumping up and down in the aisle at Wal-Mart!" She and her girls (daughters and daughter-in-laws) are so much fun and great to be around. When we get together we tell stories, laugh...it is always a great time being with them.

Today these wonderful women threw me a baby shower. I am always amazed at how generous and loving these girls are to me. They are always so supportive and excited to be a part of my life. We had lunch, sat around and chatted and then opened AMAZING gifts! It was so fun to be with these great women that I admire! They are all such great examples of what a mother should be and I can only hope to have learned a little from each of them as I have watched them with their children!
I love you ladies.. thank you for all that you do for me! My little girl is so lucky to have each of you in her life to love her. Thanks for loving me so much and for being a part of my life! AND thanks for the great day!

1 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

The shower was really fun! It's making me excited to try again next year. Cross your fingers that it will be a girl, I really need one. Too much testosterone running around here with two male dogs and two male humans :) I loved to see all the darling gifts everyone brought for you, I can't believe you only have 14 days left, I can't wait to meet her! Love you!