Saturday, September 6, 2008

*It's all about me!!

Today was all about me and being pampered!!! It started with getting my hair done! My hair has gotten so dark in this last trimester. I'm hoping it goes back, or I might have to think about becoming a burnett! Anyway, after getting my hair done I then went and had a pedicure. This was WONDERFUL! My feet and legs are so swollen! It was so nice to have someone rub then and massage my legs and feet! Not to mention that now I have pretty toes to go with my elephant stumps!
Tonight my sweet sister-in-law Melissa planned a great girls night/baby shower dinner for me. Mom came and met me here at the house, and then we meet up with my in-laws at Chili's. We had dinner and they SPOILED me with so much fun, cute baby stuff. They gave me cute clothes, a baby bouncer, and a couple beautiful blankets! I love this baby shower stuff! :) It's even better then Christmas.
After dinner we went and saw the movie Mama Mia! It was a fun movie. What a fun evening!!! After the movie Melissa brought me home and saw my nursery! Of course I was having so much fun being the center of attention (soon to be upstaged by my cute little daughter!!!) that I forgot to get any pictures! Anyway....Thanks Miss for such a fun night!

0 comments: