Friday, June 5, 2009

*Two Years

Today was our second wedding anniversary! I know that two years isn't a huge milestone, but still it is a milestone and I will plant it in my path of life. It was an amazing day two years ago. To marry the love of my life in the temple for time and eternity, so this will always be a day that I want to celebrate!

We didn't do much of a celebratory nature today. Brice had asked my mom last month if she would watch Madison. (I was very impressed with his forethought in this manner!) Our original plan was to run away for dinner and to spend the night at a bed and breakfast. However with the craziness of this week I just didn't feel we could do that! So instead we went to dinner at the Mikado, a restaurant that I wanted to go to, and then just spent some time together. We haven't had much alone time together since our little princess came along.

Anyway, all in all it was a nice day. Tonight as I was holding my little Madison, putting her to sleep, I again thought "what a great life I have!" It's not perfect. It's not easy. However I do think I have been VERY blessed in my life and I am thankful for it!

Honey... I love you very much. Our road has definite not been the smoothest, but I'm glad to be walking it with you. I know there are things that try to pull us apart. I want you to know how grateful I am that you keep pulling to keep us together. It means so much to me all that you do for me. I know that you would give me the moon if I asked for it, and you could get it! I know that everything you do is for me and Madison. I love you so much. I know that our little family is meant to be. I am so grateful for you and our sweet little Madison! You have made my dreams come true! Happy anniversary babe. Here's to many more to come!