Here are a few things out of my garden. The strawberries are really yummy. If I can keep the potato bugs off them long enough for them to ripen. I love to go out and look at the garden. It fascinates me that I have grown these things. I really need to know what I am doing better... but I am still having a good time playing gardner! Keep you posted!
Friday, June 12, 2009
*Fruits of my labor
Here are a few things out of my garden. The strawberries are really yummy. If I can keep the potato bugs off them long enough for them to ripen. I love to go out and look at the garden. It fascinates me that I have grown these things. I really need to know what I am doing better... but I am still having a good time playing gardner! Keep you posted!
Posted by Catherine at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment