Okay.... I don't eat breakfast! (and this would be why I shouldn't!) However this morning I was hungry and so I decided to grab a quick something while feeding Madi her bottle. Brice had bought some bagel sandwich things, they are called bagelfuls. The have the cream cheese already in them. I put one in the microwave to heat it up. As I went to pull it out it was hotter than I thought it would be and I dropped it. The ends are not sealed so as I dropped it on the stove the cream cheese splattered out and onto Madison's arm! It was HOT and she started to cry. I wiped it off and tried to put a cold pop can on it. She didn't want the pop can on her arm, she wanted to put it up to her mouth!!! (I've really got to stop drinking pop!) Anyway.... I called my peditrician's office and they told me to give her Ibuprofen, put some bascitracin on it and keep it covered. Poor little thing! I felt so bad!
Monday, June 15, 2009
*Just call me "Mother of the Year!"
Posted by Catherine at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
OH, that's terrible. There's nothing worse than inflicting an injury on your little one, even if it is an accident. Poor girls!
Post a Comment