Tuesday, June 23, 2009

*The cutest thing...








Tonight when we got home from running some errands I was out front watering my flowers. I was holding Madi. Brice had taken some stuff inside and came out with Sadie. Brice and Sadie started ruff-housing around in the front yard. This happens often and Sadie LOVES it. Well tonight was no different. Sadie was chasing Brice, Brice would than chase Sadie. Sadie runs for a minute and then as if on cue lays down for a belly rub. Well...Sadie was on her back and Brice was growling at her while rubbing/scratching her belly. Madi had been watching the whole procedure. As Brice was growling and rubbing Sadie's belly Madi started to fuss. As Brice continued to pretend to get Sadie Madi grew more concern until she cried out! It was as if she was saying "Daddy... stop hurting my puppy!" They really are cute together. Sadie will lay on the floor and let Madi crawl all over her. She lays there patiently as Madi pats her belly, pulls her ears, squeezes her nose and lips. What a great dog Sadie is. I am so grateful for both of my babies!!!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

So funny! I think dogs are a lot of work, so I don't wont one, but my kids would love one. That is so cute that they love each other so much. I loved seeing all the new posts. All those cute pictures of your little princess! She is beautiful. I can't believe how big she is already. I love all the cute bows you put in her hair! It's so fun to dress them all up. Looks like you love it as much as I do! By the way can I just tell you how beautiful you looked on your wedding day. I never saw the pictures. Looks like you had a fairytale day! Do you have a DVD of the wedding? You should bring it when we all get together in July. I would love to see it. Those things are so fun to watch. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

kristin said...

so cute, she looks out for her puppy!! wait until you hold another baby and she freaks out about that- that is always hilarious!!