Tuesday, October 26, 2010

*Lovings

Madie is such a little snuggler! I love it when she puts her arms around my neck and holds me so close. Well tonight as I was putting her to bed she patted her pillow for me to lay down like she always does, and then she wrapped her arms around my neck and just pulled me into her arms. I love these tender moments that I get to have with her. I love when in Costco she reaches up and pulls me close and just wants me to hug her while walking down the isle of the store. I love it when I get to lay down with her at nap time and she just curls into my tummy and wants me to wrap her in my arms. For the last month or so she has not wanted to go to bed without me and cries whenever I leave. She consistently wakes up at 2am and just wants to snuggle in bed with me. It is hard, I miss my sleep, but I also know that this time wont last forever and soon she will no longer want mommy. So I know that the "experts" say you should never allow your child in your bed, but I say "I don't care!" She is my baby and I love that she wants some lovings from her mommy. I am going to have these memories to hold onto when she is older and doesn't think I am so cool any more!

4 comments:

Coco said...

Aw! Too sweet! So glad you're blogging again. :) And I totally agree! She's YOUR baby! Love her to itty bitty bits! It will do both of you some good. :) *hugs*

Krystal said...

How are you? Ok so that is so sweet that she just wants you all the time to love and hug. Your right one day she wont want to sleep in your bed or do all the things she does now. I say your doing things right. You are such a good mom. Don't tell but my kids are both in our bed(we have two beds a king and queen in my room) just so the whole family can sleep in there. I love it! As I can tell you do too. Enjoy her... man she is growing up so fast. And as cute as ever!

Shy Little Violets said...

Quite a few experts say that bed sharing is actually very good for your child. Attachment parenting is totally my style and I make no apologies for it. You do what you feel you should for these few short years, you can sleep when you're dead right?

kristin said...

you have to snuggle while you can- screw the experts for now!! you need to put some new pictures of her on here, she is so much bigger and I want to see her and You!! come see me at work sometime, i am there everyday now, while fro is out with a torn acl---