Tuesday, October 5, 2010

*Day two

Okay... so today was not so good! In fact I learned something new about my daughter today. This kid can throw a mean look!!!

Once again Madie was excited to get up, get dress, and leave with me. However it was TOTAL melt down when we got to day care. She was not happy and she was letting me know!

Again I called throughout the day and they said that she was doing great. When I picked her up this evening when she saw me she completely went to tears again! She was more than happy to go home! The whole way home when I would look in the mirror at her if she was looking at me she would just give me the biggest crusty! HOLY COW. Cut me straight to the heart.

It took her a full half hour after getting home for her to snap out of her crumpy mood and smile or laugh. I guess this is going to be a longer road than I thought! I just keep praying this wont have to last forever! I miss spending my days with my girl!

0 comments: