Wednesday, November 17, 2010

*Seven years!!!

I can't believe it's been 7 years. Some times it seems like it was just yesterday. Other times I can't believe that it has been 7 years already.
Mom and I went to visit Nates grave for Veterans day. I was really impressed. Ususally I will call mom up and see if she wants to go, but she called me. She struggles so much with his death. Don't we all?
I do really like the view from his grave. Especially right now with the mountains being snow capped. I also like the fact that it is so close to work and I can just run up whenever I feel the need to be close.
Anyway, I miss you Nate. I miss talking to you. I really miss your hugs and hanging out with you. I can't wait to see you again. Thanks for watching out for me.

1 comments:

kristin said...

i can't believe it has been 7 years either- it seriously seems like we were sitting at st. marks talking about him going, and then about what happened- that is crazy! the good news is you know he is watching over you everyday!!