Wednesday, April 7, 2010

*Private vs. Public


Just before Madison was born I decided that I would make my blog private.
I had heard A LOT of crazy stocker stories about blog stockers. Then when Madison was about 7 months old we were up in Park City and there are the restaurant we were waiting for a table at was a girl who's blog I follow. She didn't know who I was, but I knew all about her life.
Brice said "go say hi to her!" I was like "NO WAY!"
I didn't because I didn't want to be one of those "crazy stockers" I had heard about!
Now, for the past several months, I have wondered if I should go public again....
Not that I have anything interesting to say, and heaven knows I don't update this little blog of mine very often. I have had these thoughts ever since I found
Stephanie Nelson's blog, otherwise known as NieNie Dialogues.
I am sure when she started her blog she didn't think it would turn into what it is now.
However, she has touched the lives of so many. 5 million hits last month alone! That's A LOT of lives to be a part of. I thought of all the love and support she has received from her readers. I wonder how many people she has introduced to the gospel just because they read her. Maybe they haven't joined the church, but now they are aware of what the church
is about and have a great example of a member.
It is still something that I am kicking around. Like I said, I don't really have anything
all that interesting that I write about. However you never know who might benefit
from the experiences in our lives. Anyway... just thoughts for now.

0 comments: