I am the type of person that has LOTS of projects. As I type this I can count at least 6 projects that are in one phase of completion or progress. I think this impresses Brice as much as frustrates him. I always have more to do than time to do it. What can I say.. I have always been this way. I blame it on my dad, he was a 7 irons in the fire kind of guy as well.
Well in January Brice inherited a 1997 Jeep Wrangler. He inherited it because it didn't work!
(This picture was taken when Brice went to pick up the Jeep)
It was towed to our house on the back of the tow truck. It was in pretty bad shape! Now not only does it run, he has made so many improvements on it! It is a fun little Jeep to drive around in. It started out being for me (I have always wanted a Jeep Wrangler). It has since become Brice's toy, but now we both agree that it is Madison's!! Every time we are in the garage she points to the Jeep and wants to get in it! She loves to go for rides in it. Brice takes her around the block. She loves it!
The Jeep had a soft top (that was in pretty bad shape) when we got it. Brice did a clutch job in trade for a hard top. We wanted a hard top for the winter. He then did another job and got a nicer soft top. So we now have hard top and soft top and a very nice looking Jeep.

I am grateful for this project that has Brice has. Sometimes it can be annoying, but I am sure my projects are annoying at times too! Babe.. you are amazing. I love you! Thanks for getting me and Jeep and making it look so great! Can't wait til we can take it to Moab.

0 comments:
Post a Comment