Wednesday, April 21, 2010

*Shopping!!!! (Said with Attitude!)

I don't know where the child gets it from... sure not from me, but she loves to "play" shopping. From the time she could crawl (I am not making this up) she would put the handles of the diaper bag or whatever bag she could reach and put it over her shoulder/neck and then crawl around. Once she started walking she would do the same thing. It is quite humorous to watch. She will put her bags over her shoulder turn to me and wave and walk out of the room.


Tonight I had to go to Petco and get some hay for my chickens. I loaded Madi and Sadie in the car and off we went. When we walked in they had the little kid carts so I thought "why not?" I lead Madison over to them and she IMMEDIATELY knew what to do! She was behind the handle bars and guiding that thing around the store. I was so impressed with how she was maneuvering around the aisle like a pro! She was so dang cute!!! I am going to have to start frequenting stores that have these.

0 comments: