It's a small phrase, but when said sincerely it is powerful. I am a HUGE believer in saying that you. I want Madison to say it as well. I have been trying to teach Madi sign language, and she has done really well. She can say "cookie", "please" and "more" with the best of them!!! Anyway, whenever I say "thank you" I always do the sign as well. Today my mom was here to watch Madison as I went to work. As mom was getting ready to go home I said "Madison tell Grandma 'thank you'". SHE DID IT!!! It was so cute! Just a quick little flick of her hand, but I was so proud! I can't believe how much she is growing. Tonight she also went up to the bathroom door that Brice had closed and said "Hey Dad!" I don't know if she meant to put the words together, but it was cute! WOW I love this kid!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment