Saturday, October 3, 2009

*Happy Birthday my Sweet Baby!


Here she is.... my TODDLER!!!


She did it.... Madison has officially turned one! At 3:19 this morning. I still remember that day like it just happened yesterday. I remember the first time I heard her cry, I remember seeing her sweet tiny face. I remember when Brice brought her into the room for me to hold her!

This past year watching her grow has been so amazing! It has given me a whole new view of life and the plan of our Father in Heaven has for each of us. It has given me a clearer perspective on what this life is about.... Motherhood is truely a blessing.



Madison has changed so much over the last month. This past month she has learned to walk, say "Dada" and "Mama". As she is "talking" to me she will hold her little hands up as to say "what do you think?" or "I don't know!" She is so curious about everything these days. She points to things she wants to see. She definately has her own opinion and isn't afaird to voice her displeasure. She has mastered going up AND down the stairs. She now thinks she should just be able to "walk" down the stairs and not have to turn around to crawl down them. She is always on the go. I am constantly trying to keep her entertained and keep her attention focused.






Madison not only walks... she climbs. She is my little mountain climber! A couple of days ago I was working at my computer and she was being so quite. I was worried and then I came upstairs and she was just sitting on this little bench, just having a little conversation with herself. She is so amazing!!! I swear she changes daily! I love going and getting her out of bed. She puts her head on my shoulder and just hugs me. She will hold my arm so tight with her little hand. It is the sweetest thing. She claps her hands when she is excited! She laughs... will just start laughing at herself! She now likes to push the stroller instead of riding in it! She has to push the grocery cart instead of riding in it! At times it can be difficult, yet it is so fun to watch her grow. I can't imagine my life without her!
Madison... Happy Birthday sweetheart! I love you so much. Thank you for letting me be your mommy. I am so grateful for your sweet spirit in our home. You make everyday better! I love spending my days with you. I love snuggling with you while you drink your bottles in the morning. I love how you like to lean forward in your high chair and put our noses and forheads together. I love how you pat my arm, or rub my arm as you lay on my shoulder. I love how excited you get over things you see and want to know what they are. I am so excited to continue to watch you grow and develop!



I put this in here because I made this particular flower to match her "party dress". I think it turned out pretty darn cute!

0 comments: