Today I decided to take Madi's one year pictures! This child knows what I am doing when I pull out my camera and she won't look at me! She is such a little stinker, but she is SO CUTE!!! I can't believe she is a year old. Maybe I will have to just take pictures on major mile stones now, 18 months, 24 months instead of every month. We will see!!!! All I know is that I love being her mom! I know I say that all the time, but it is really true. She is so much fun. What a blessing to be a mother. Anyway... here are a few more of my favorite pictures from the day! I actually got quite a few good ones for her not holding still or looking at me.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
*1 Year Old -Pictures-
Posted by Catherine at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment