Wednesday, July 16, 2008

*Thoughts

It's been a pretty boring week at our house. Given all of our events last month, I'll take it. I hit my seventh month mark this week!! I don't know if I can make it another twelve!! I am already so swollen, no shoes fit. My legs and feet just throb all day long. The biggest problem is I am so short waisted. I have always envied girls with long lean torso's, but especially now I am so jealous. I'm sure it doesn't make all the difference in the world, but it has been hard for me to breath since about month 3. Now as the baby gets bigger, even the smallest movements leaving me panting!!!

The other night Brice said to me "You sure grunt a lot!" I was so unaware of it, but I do... all day long I grunt with trying to get some air! Can you only imagine how much more fun this is going to get! I have always listened as women talk about being uncomfortable while being pregnant. I don't think uncomfortable discribes it!!! :) I really can't complain... as far as pregnancy goes I think I've had a pretty great one. I only had one day when I threw up. I have only had about one migraine per month (thank the heavens). Swelling is my biggest complaint! I'm on the down hill stretch now, sooner then I know it I will have a baby in my arms! That's a scary thought!

The baby is getting stronger, her kicks are becoming stronger and Brice can feel them now. The other night while laying in bed I was snuggled into Brice's back. She kicked and Brice said "was that the baby?" It is such an incredible feeling... sometimes I really wonder if it's her or me!

1 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

Oh my gosh, you have just under 2 more months to go, that's insane. I'm sure you're done NOW though. Hang in there, you'll wish for these days again once she's here.