The last two mornings Madison has still been asleep when I have had to leave for work. She really doesn't like this. Yesterday mom called me shortly after she fed Madison breakfast so Madie could talk to me. She told me that all morning she kept doing the "Momma?" with her hands in her questioning signal. I really don't like it when I don't get to love on her in the mornings. I miss our morning snuggles!
Anyway, around 10:30 this morning I got a text from Brice saying "Madison wants to see mom!" He was on his way bringing her out to see me. I was so excited. As soon as I got to the car I opened the door to that backseat where she was. I smothered her face in kisses. She then started pulling at the locks on her car seat that she wanted out. I got her out and we both sat in the front seat.
Most kids can't wait to drive. I think I might have a lot of problems in this department! Madison at 21 months already has this problem. Every car or truck she sees or we pass she wants to get in. I blame Brice for this! :) Her she is driving Daddy's car in the parking lot of my office.
such serious concentration.....
She looked really cute today and I wanted to take a picture of her, but this is how we take pictures now.. I follow her around calling to her and she just walks around IGNORING me like she can't hear me!! Little stinker! Anyway, cute good posed picture or not she is still adorable and I can't get enough of her. Can't wait to go home....


2 comments:
You little working mom- it isn't easy and you are doing great!! Madi is so cute and so big- she is adorable
She is so cute! I am glad that you were able to have such a cute visitor. Love the fun pictures!
Post a Comment